Chapter 2 Questions: “Queen of Militants”
- Can we truly be a follower of Christ without being a great lover of Mary? Why not?
- What did Pope Pius X say was the key to the renewal of the world? Name a couple of his reasons for this.
- Can one find the child without the Mother?
- If Christ is truly our leader, what ought we be like? Explain.
- Who presided over the training of Christ? What will She teach you? Will we still have temptations, difficulties, and moments of sadness?
- What book does St. Louis de Montfort say every militant member ought to have read?Why is it an easy, short, perfect, and secure way at arriving at union with Our Lord?
- What happened at Jesus’ first coming? What will happen at His second coming?
“Remember that you have only one soul; that you have only one death to die…then there will be many things about which you care nothing, that is, you will give up everything that has no eternal value. Only love and fidelity to God are of value for eternity. In the evening of life, you will be judged on love.”- St. John of the Cross and St. Teresa of Avila