1. What can insinuate itself everywhere? 2. Is it possible for the vain person to work for God’s glory? 3. How does vanity destroy our work? 4. What are the other ways of seeking yourself in an apostolate? 5. Who is the remedy and how? 6. What is Our Lady’s greatest role of service? 7.Continue reading “Part II, Ch. 4”
1. What is the “Soul of the Apostolate?” What is the exterior life? What is the interior life? 2. What does the author say we carry within us if we are in a state of grace? 3. Why are the active and interior lives completely interdependent? 4. Why does Dom Chautard say that the apostleContinue reading “Part II, Ch. 3”
1. Why does Christ associate us in Her mission? Why? 2. Where will She take you? Why?
1. Must we be in a state of grace to be a militant? 2. Is it possible to remain in a state of grace? If yes, why? If no, why? 3. Through whom does God wish to give us the grace of purity? 4. Are we weaker than Satan? Who do we need fighting withContinue reading “Part II, Ch. 1”
1. Are soldiers formed overnight? What is required? Without this what happens? 2. Who was and is the Supreme Militant? 3. How does the function of our Heavenly Mother differ from that of our earthly mother? 4. What is the only requirement?
1. What does St. Louis de Montfort say of those who have made their consecration? 2. Describe what truly living this consecration means? 3. What did he say we must do to live our consecration more perfectly?
1. Why must we place ourselves entirely at the disposal of Mary? Explain. 2. Can anyone combat Satan victoriously without being a child of Mary? Why not? 3. What is the difference between those ordinary men and those devoted to Her? 4. What is the enrollment in the service of the Queen of Militants? 5.Continue reading “Chapter 9”
Through whom did the salvation of the world begin? Through whom must it be consecrated? Why must Mary be made known in the Second Coming of Christ? Why must Mary shine forth lovingly in mercy? In might? In grace? Why must Mary be terrible to the devil and his crew in these latter times? WhyContinue reading “Chapter 8”
1. How is Mary our Mother? Explain. 2. Does She love us more than our earthly mothers do? 3. What makes a woman a mother? 4. When did Our Lady give us Supernatural Life? 5. What is the function of our Supernatural Mother? 6. What is the function of a militant? 7. How does OurContinue reading “Chapter 6”